MacArthur Square Station
- MacArthur Square Station is located between Bank and Atlantic Streets on the east and west and between City Hall Avenue and Plume Street on the north and south.
- Walk-on, side-platform station
- Serves the central Norfolk Central Business District.
- Easy walk to many office and commercial buildings in the Norfolk downtown area.
- Across from the MacArthur Center, the MacArthur Memorial and Norfolk’s Central Library.
- This station is served by routes 6, 45, 960 via City Hall and Bank Street, and 8 via Bank Street and Plume Street.