- Aug 11, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Aug 12, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee (CANCELLED)
- Aug 18, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Aug 23, 10:00 am — Audit / Budget Review Committee
- Aug 23, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Aug 26, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
About the Hampton Roads Transit Service Reliability Plan.
Hampton Roads Transit’s VB Wave trolley and Bayfront shuttle services are an easy way to get around the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
Any individual or group including HRT employees and Non-HRT personnel, who need to access the Right of Way of the Tide Light Rail System, must successfully complete Track Access Safety Training facilitated by HRT Light Rail Operations.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
TRAFFIX is a Transportation Demand Management program that helps decrease traffic congestion during peak travel times by giving commuters options other than driving alone to work.
Hampton Roads Transit has received a commendation from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) for its work in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
Your HRT Paratransit experience made much smoother.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
Hampton Roads Transit has taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tdennis12/public_html/wp-content/themes/gohrt_com/includes/components/social.php on line 50
Find HRT on Social Media