- Aug 12, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Aug 13, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Aug 13, 12:00 pm — Smart Cities & Innovation Committee (CANCELLED)
- Aug 19, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Aug 24, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Aug 27, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
HRT sponsors another Virtual Hiring Blitz. Join us!
The Americans With Disabilities Act reached deep into American life to improve the way Americans with disabilities live, work and play, and its impacts are felt and seen nearly everywhere.
The Elizabeth River Ferry will resume regular summer service on Sunday, July 12, in response to increasing demand.
Due to low ridership, service on MAX Routes 919 & 922 will be suspended until further notice.
The steady work to rebuild the Elizabeth River ferry docks is nearing completion.
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
Hampton Roads Transit has taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Information updated frequently by the CDC.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
TRAFFIX is putting green commuting on the map through its efforts to promote transportation alternatives that help to protect the environment. Established in 1995, TRAFFIX is a Transportation Demand Management program that helps decrease traffic congestion during peak travel times by giving commuters options other than driving alone to work. Working with area employers and […]
Find HRT on Social Media