- Jun 8, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Jun 9, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Jun 15, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Jun 21, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Jun 23, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
- Jun 29, 01:00 pm — Procurement Fair
Join Hampton Roads Transit, transportation industry leaders, and organizations committed to helping small and minority businesses succeed in Hampton Roads.
Any individual or group including HRT employees and Non-HRT personnel, who need to access the Right of Way of the Tide Light Rail System, must successfully complete Track Access Safety Training facilitated by HRT Light Rail Operations.
Help us enhance public transit.
Please consider sending this letter to your General Assembly representative.
Commuters on the Peninsula will soon notice expanded bus services.
Public transportation gets a prominent place on the growing list of things that have changed — maybe forever — because of the COVID pandemic.
HRT announced that it will relax its mask mandate and allow customers the option of wearing a face mask while riding on public transit services or while walking through HRT facilities.
Hampton Roads Transit is the recipient of federal support intended to help it recover from the effects of the pandemic.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
TRAFFIX is a Transportation Demand Management program that helps decrease traffic congestion during peak travel times by giving commuters options other than driving alone to work.