- Jun 9, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Jun 10, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Jun 10, 12:00 pm — Smart Cities & Innovation Committee
- Jun 16, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Jun 21, 10:00 am — Audit / Budget Review Committee
- Jun 21, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Jun 24, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
HRT will be holding information sessions for the general public about the proposed fare change and we welcome your feedback!
Career Fair, Friday, June 25 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at HRT, 509 East 18th Street, Building 4, Norfolk.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
Hampton Roads Transit’s VB Wave trolley and Bayfront shuttle services are an easy way to get around the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
Any individual or group including HRT employees and Non-HRT personnel, who need to access the Right of Way of the Tide Light Rail System, must successfully complete Track Access Safety Training facilitated by HRT Light Rail Operations.
TRAFFIX is a Transportation Demand Management program that helps decrease traffic congestion during peak travel times by giving commuters options other than driving alone to work.
Hampton Roads Transit has received a commendation from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) for its work in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
About the Hampton Roads Transit Service Reliability Plan.
Paratransit customers will be allowed free trips to and from their vaccination appointments.
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tdennis12/public_html/wp-content/themes/gohrt_com/includes/components/social.php on line 50
Find HRT on Social Media