- Oct 13, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Oct 14, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Oct 20, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Oct 25, 10:00 am — Audit / Budget Review Committee
- Oct 25, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Oct 28, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
On Sunday, November 14, these changes will be implemented.
Career Fair, Friday, October 22 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at HRT, 509 East 18th Street, Building 4, Norfolk.
Any individual or group including HRT employees and Non-HRT personnel, who need to access the Right of Way of the Tide Light Rail System, must successfully complete Track Access Safety Training facilitated by HRT Light Rail Operations.
The picture of Norfolk’s public transit future is taking shape.
Hampton Roads Transit is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The Tide.
About the Hampton Roads Transit Service Reliability Plan.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
TRAFFIX is a Transportation Demand Management program that helps decrease traffic congestion during peak travel times by giving commuters options other than driving alone to work.
Hampton Roads Transit has received a commendation from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) for its work in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.