- Jan 6, 06:00 pm — Transit Riders Advisory Committee
- Jan 11, 08:30 am — MFAC Special
- Jan 12, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Jan 14, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Jan 25, 10:00 am — ABRC
- Jan 25, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Jan 28, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
HRT schedules for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
HRT Hiring Blitz – January 20 – Submit your application online. Applicants who are eligible will be contacted and scheduled for a phone interview.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
Your HRT Paratransit experience made much smoother.
Join the City of Norfolk for a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, December 15 at noon to learn about the draft new transit network and talk directly with the project team.
Hampton Roads Transit has received a commendation from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) for its work in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
Hampton Roads Transit has one of the safest light rail systems in the United States!
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tdennis12/public_html/wp-content/themes/gohrt_com/includes/components/social.php on line 50