- Nov 4, 06:00 pm — Transit Riders Advisory Committee
- Nov 5, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Nov 9, 10:00 am — Audit and Budget Review Committee
- Nov 9, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Nov 12, 12:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
- Nov 18, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
Hampton Roads Transit will observe the following schedules for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Here are the Service Changes taking effect Sunday, November 15.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
Hampton Roads Transit has one of the safest light rail systems in the United States!
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
Your HRT Paratransit experience made much smoother.
The Americans With Disabilities Act reached deep into American life to improve the way Americans with disabilities live, work and play, and its impacts are felt and seen nearly everywhere.
Hampton Roads Transit has taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tdennis12/public_html/wp-content/themes/gohrt_com/includes/components/social.php on line 50
Find HRT on Social Media