- Apr 8, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Apr 14, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Apr 19, 10:00 am — Audit / Budget Review Committee
- Apr 19, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Apr 21, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Apr 22, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
Paratransit customers will be allowed free trips to and from their vaccination appointments.
Hampton Roads Transit is exploring improved transit options for people commuting to the Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth.
Starting Sunday, April 11, the NetCenter will no longer serve as a transfer area.
Career Fair, Wednesday, April 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at HRT, 509 East 18th Street, Building 4, Norfolk.
Hampton Roads Transit has received a commendation from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) for its work in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Your HRT Paratransit experience made much smoother.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
Hampton Roads Transit has one of the safest light rail systems in the United States!
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tdennis12/public_html/wp-content/themes/gohrt_com/includes/components/social.php on line 50
Find HRT on Social Media