- Oct 8, 10:00 am — Operations and Oversight Committee
- Oct 14, 01:00 pm — Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Oct 19, 01:30 pm — Management / Financial Advisory Committee
- Oct 21, 01:30 pm — External / Legislative Affairs Committee
- Oct 22, 11:30 am — O&O -22
- Oct 22, 01:00 pm — Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
Here are the Service Changes taking effect Sunday, November 15.
Career Fair, Wednesday, October 28 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at HRT, 509 East 18th Street, Building 4, Norfolk.
Hampton Roads Transit now has six all electric, zero-emission buses in its fleet.
Hampton Roads Transit has one of the safest light rail systems in the United States!
Hampton Road Transit (HRT) has begun work evaluating future high-capacity transit services for the city’s east side, including service to Naval Station Norfolk.
The MAX, or Metro Area Express, is a regional express service connecting commuters to cities across Hampton Roads.
Your HRT Paratransit experience made much smoother.
The Americans With Disabilities Act reached deep into American life to improve the way Americans with disabilities live, work and play, and its impacts are felt and seen nearly everywhere.
The steady work to rebuild the Elizabeth River ferry docks is nearing completion.
Hampton Roads Transit has taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find HRT on Social Media