Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
The Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads is HRT’s governing body. It consists of 13 members, one elected official and one citizen representative from each city served by Hampton Roads Transit, the chairman of the Commonwealth Transportation Board (CTB), or a designee. It meets every month at alternating locations between the Norfolk administrative offices at 509 East 18th Street, Norfolk, and at 3400 Victoria Boulevard, Hampton. Meetings begin at 1:00 p.m.
All upcoming & past meetings, and associated files for those meetings can be found on their corresponding pages.
- Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
- Audit/Budget Review Committee
- External / Legislative Affairs Committee (ELAC)
- Management / Financial Advisory Committee (MFAC)
- Operations and Oversight Committee
- Paratransit Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Planning & New Starts Development Committee
- Smart Cities & Innovation
- Transit Riders Advisory Committee (TRAC)