Rules of Etiquette
For the comfort and safety of all passengers
- Have fare ready for payment when boarding the bus.
- Let other passengers get off before you get on.
- Respect priority seating areas for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Keep the aisles clear. Hold your things in your lap or put them under the seat.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke on the bus or train.
- Be sure to use earphones when using audio or video devices.
- Cell phones – talk quietly, please.
- Avoid spreading germs by covering a sneeze or cough.
- Trash – put it in the bag on board or take it with you when you leave.
- Only service animals are welcome.
- Watch your language. Children may be listening.
- To allow for faster boarding, please exit through the door closest to you.
Brought to you by the HRT Transit Riders’ Advisory Committee.