Register in advance to listen to this meeting on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Approval of the June 2022 Operations and Oversight Committee Meeting Minutes
- Review Action Items
- Procurement Recommendations to the Committee-Sonya Luther
- Contract 20-00178 Modification, Heavy Equipment Moving and Relocation Services
- Contract 22-00192 Information Technology Research and Advisory Services (Renewal)
- Contract 19-00061 Modification, Newport News Transit Center Site Reconstruction
- Task Orders (for informational purposes only)
Task Order 48. This Task Order is for Coin Validator CC Talk NRI; Lithium Batteries; Batteries. This Task Order is for $1,811.30 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 49. This Task Order is for O-Rings (Large Bill Validator); TRiM Sensor Cleaning Cards; Roll Pin 1/8×1 (Farebox); S/A, IR Port Board; Validator, Bill w/CC Talk; S/A Module, Controller PCB; Spring, Compression; S/A Cable, Magnetic Swipe Card Reader; S/A Coin Bypass Switch. This Task Order is for $3,047.73 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 50. This Task Order is for S/A Cashboxes, S.S. Tall, Dual/ WCBID. This Task Order is for $3,733.50 and is funded with grant funds.
Task Order 51. This Task Order is for O-Rings; Lock Cylinder (Receiver Handle); Keys (Receiver Handle); W-2 Cable Assemblies. This Task Order is for $882.62 and is funded with operating funds.
- Options to be Exercised August 2022- Sonya Luther
- Upcoming Commission Approvals- Sonya Luther
- Operations Update- Amy Braziel
- Old and New Business
July 14, 2022 10:00am
Subscribe to Operations and Oversight calendar
View Operations and Oversight