Register in advance to listen to this meeting on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Approval of the August 2022 Operations and Oversight Committee Meeting Minutes
- Review Action Items
- Internal Audit Update- Malika Blume
- Procurement Recommendations to the Committee-Sonya Luther
- Contract 22-00190 Bus Stop and Facilities Maintenance, Site Improvements, and Repairs (Renewal)
- Contract 22-00197 Portable Toilet Rental
- Contract 22-00189 TransitMaster Software and Hardware Support and Maintenance Services (Renewal)
- Contract 20-00075, Ferry Boat Build
- Modification 7, Video Surveillance Camera Increase, $14,822.55
- Modification 8, HVAC Configuration Change, No Cost
Total Modified Contract Amount: $6,484,576.65
- Task Orders (for informational purposes only).
Task Order 21. This Task Order is for Architectural and Engineering Services. This Task Order is for $168,000 and is funded with State and Federal 5307 funds.
Task Order 56. This Task Order is for Dashboard, Metal Button-TVM3; ]Convertor, DC-DC. This Task Order is for $2,342.37 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 57. This Task Order is for Repair of Controller Boards. This Task Order is for $3,988.95 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 58. This Task Order is for Wiring Harnesses; MAG HD DUAL; Door Lock Motors; Shafts (No. 7B). This Task Order is for $3,214.79 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 59. This Task Order is for Receipt Printer, TVM3; Cable, TVM3 Trim, Recharge. This Task Order is for $155.92 and is funded with operating funds.
Task Order 60. This Task Order is for Coin Entry Sensor RJ11 Cables; Door Shutter Sensor Cables; Docking Connectors; PCB Fan/Audio Connect; PCB LED Driver; Door Lock Shutter Cables; Laser Door Sensor Cables; Coin Hopper Chute Sensor Cables; Ticket Chute Cables; Door Ticket Chute Sensor Cables; Piezo Sensors; Coin Shutter Sensor Cables; PCB Lamp Board. This Task Order is for $1,206.44 and is funded with operating funds.
- Options to be Exercised October 2022- Sonya Luther
- Upcoming Commission Approvals- Sonya Luther
- Operations Update- Benjamin Simms
- Old and New Business
September 8, 2022 10:00am
Subscribe to Operations and Oversight calendar
View Operations and Oversight