Please click or tap the route / location name to view routing information. All routes are in .pdf format. If you are unable to view our routes please download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
** Please be sure to check HRT’s Customer Alerts to get the latest on route and schedule changes and detours.
Routes 2, 3, 21, 918, 919, 922, and 965 will enter a military base. A military or contractor ID is required for all passengers before entering a military installation. A security check will take place at the main gate. Failure to comply will result in being denied access to the base.
Route Connects with Light Rail Station:
- (NSU/BBCS) = Route connects The Tide at the NSU and Ballentine/Broad Creek light rail stations
- (EVMC/FNS) = Route connects The Tide at the EVMC/Fort Norfolk light rail station
- (CPS) = Route connects The Tide at the Civic Plaza light rail station
- (NRS) = Route connects The Tide at the Newtown Road light rail station
- (MHS) = Route connects The Tide at the Military Highway light rail station
For specific bus stops, please use our Google Trip Planner located on our homepage.