WHAT IS A GoPass365?
The GoPass365 is a discounted yearly pass that will allow users to board any of HRT’s services, the light rail, bus, ferry, and the Max anytime during service hours.
HOW IT WORKS
The GoPass365 passes are offered to businesses and educational institutions to purchase through one of two program options. Participation will give these entities the ability to supplement employees’ and students’ transportation cost. Employees and students can only obtain a pass from their employer or school. Please call 757-222-6000 ext. 6232 for program details.
Passes are not for resale and businesses cannot offer them to customers.
BENEFITS OF GoPass365
- Saves on commute cost such as paid parking and gas
- Reduces carbon footprint as an organization
- Tax saving benefits for the employer and employee*
The program consist of two options; the per pass flat rate option which is tier pricing and the per swipe monthly option, that calculates accumulative swipes. Both are contractual yearly or prorated options. Please call 757-222-6000 ext. 6232 for program details and pricing information.**
MANY EMPLOYERS AND ORGANIZATIONS USE GoPass365:
- Downtown Norfolk Council (DNC)
- City of Norfolk (CON)
- Norfolk State University (NSU)
- Dominion Enterprises
- Norfolk Redevelopment & Housing Authority (NRHA)
- Nexus Direct
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Insites Studio
- Newport News Shipbuilding (Huntington Ingalls)
- Tidewater Community College (TCC)
- TRAC members of HRT
- Bryant & Stratton College
- Centura College – Peninsula
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS)
- Old Dominion University (ODU)
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRA)
- Tidewater Tech Trades
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Norfolk Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
- Centura College – Chesapeake
*Consult a tax professional for information about using pretax dollars for commute costs.
**Program is not available to merchant resellers