Hampton Roads Transit’s VB Wave is an easy way to get around the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Wave shuttles make stops along Atlantic Avenue, the Virginia Aquarium, Ocean Breeze Water Park, the Holiday Trav-L-Park, the KOA campgrounds on General Booth Boulevard and the Shops at Hilltop. These hybrid-electric shuttles are also a lot of fun. Kick back and let us do the driving.
VB Wave Shuttle System and Schedule
- Route 30 Atlantic Avenue Shuttle – Ride the VB Wave from one end of Atlantic Avenue to the other. Stop along the way at shops, restaurants, museums and more. Daily, May 1st – September 30th, 8 a.m. until 2 a.m. about every 15 minutes.
- Route 31 Aquarium and Campground Shuttle – Ride the VB Wave south to campgrounds and tennis courts, fun parks, and to the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Museum. Catch the Atlantic Avenue shuttle for points north. Aquarium and Ocean Breeze serviced during operating hours only. Daily, May 22nd – Labor Day, 9:30 a.m. until 11:10 p.m., about every 20 minutes.
- Route 32 Shoppers Shuttle – Ride the VB Wave to the trendy, up-scale Hilltop area for shopping and dining. Take it a little further to Virginia Beach’s premier shopping experience, Lynnhaven Mall. Daily, May 22nd – Labor Day, 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., about every hour.
Cash Fares available for purchase on the VB Wave
- Adults/Youth: $2.00
- Half Fare* $1.00
- Children under 38″: Free (up to 2 free per adult)
- GO 1-Day Shuttle Pass: $4.00
- GO 1-Day Shuttle Pass (Half Fare*, Youth): $2.00
- GO 3-Day Shuttle Pass: $8.00
- GO 3-Day Shuttle Pass (Half Fare*, Youth): $4.00
- Purchase additional farecards at any Ticket Vending Machine.
Half Fare* – See Eligibility Requirements