Save Money on Your Commute to Work, and Start a Vanpool
A vanpool involves 7-15 commuters who use a van owned by a third-party leasing agency or possibly their own. Normally, a vanpool includes:
- a vehicle provider or owner, who also handles fee collection
- a primary driver, who maintains the vehicle and drives most of the time
- and one or more alternate drivers, who drive the van when the primary driver is ill or on vacation.
The use of the van, as well as maintenance, insurance, 24-hour roadside assistance and toll-free support is also included in the monthly vanpool fee.
The Benefits and Advantages of Vanpooling:
- You pay less in yearly commuting costs
- You extend the life of your personal vehicle
- You save time by traveling in HOV lanes
- You lower commuting stress
- You reduce traffic and pollution
- You reduce the need for parking spaces
- You get rewarded with NuRide, our incentive program
- You can enroll in TRAFFIX’s Guaranteed Ride Program from emergencies
- You qualify to receive a lease fare subsidy up to $325 per month
- You are eligible for additional savings with our Van Start/Van Save Assistance Program
If you’re looking to start a vanpool, join one, or need help filling empty seats, contact TRAFFIX at (800) 700-7433.