Save Money on Your Commute to Work, and Start a Vanpool
A vanpool involves 7-15 commuters who use a van owned by a third-party leasing agency or possibly their own. Normally, a vanpool includes a vehicle provider or owner, who also handles fee collection, a primary driver, who maintains the vehicle and drives most of the time, and one or more alternate drivers, who drive the van when the primary driver is ill or on vacation. The use of the van, as well as maintenance, insurance, 24-hour roadside assistance and toll-free support is also included in the monthly vanpool fee.
Benefits and Advantages of Vanpooling:
- Pay less in yearly commuting costs
- Extend the life of your personal vehicle
- Reduce traffic and pollution
- Save time by traveling in HOV lanes
- Lower commuting stress
- Reduces the need for parking spaces
- Get rewarded with NuRide, our incentive program
- Enroll in TRAFFIX’s Guaranteed Ride Program from emergencies
- Qualify to receive a lease fare subsidy up to $325 per month
- Additional savings with our Van Start/Van Save Assistance Program
If you’re looking to start a vanpool, join one, or need help filling empty seats contact Latwana McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-222-6000 extension 6715.