Online Application Tips
Please read the following tips to help you make the best use of the system:
- Please provide all of the information requested in the application. Answer each question fully and accurately. The omission of information may delay the processing of your application or disqualify you from further consideration. Type “N/A” (Not Applicable) beside those items that do not apply to you.
- Jobs are automatically sorted by date when you first visit, with the most recently posted jobs at the top of the list. You can click on the various headings to sort by job title, etc.
- You may view job postings without registering. However, if you wish to register, look for the “Register Now” link on the top right Login section. Start by creating a profile which includes basic personal information like name, address, and phone.
- Password length is at least eight characters. A password must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase and at least one number. A password cannot be the same as the user ID.
- HRT does not retain applicant username/password information. You must reset your password in the application.
- Once applications are submitted, they cannot be changed.
- Resumes and cover letters can only be uploaded. Resumes and cover letters must be completed when the application is submitted. They cannot be added after the application has been submitted.
- If you upload a Word document, and wish to view it online, you may need to hold your Ctrl key down before clicking on the link, depending on your web browser and security settings.
- If you are interested in applying for more than one job on the current list, check the boxes to the left of the titles before hitting the “Apply” button. This step will save you time by combining questions into a single list.
- Do not use the “Back” or “Refresh” buttons on your web browser when using the online application. If you do, your application data may be lost. Only use the links or buttons within the application to move between pages.
- Save your work periodically. Online applications “time out” after 20 minutes of inactivity. (You will not time out if you are continuing to click or type in your responses.) Click “Save as Draft”. “Save as Draft” is not considered a completed application.
- Be sure to hit the “Submit” button to complete the application process. You must submit your application prior to any published deadlines. Job postings will be removed on the deadline date.
For further assistance, contact HRT Human Resources: