Park and Ride
Use your mouse to move the map around and click icons to get directions
Hampton Roads Park and Ride Lots
- Mall Entrance and Greenbrier Parkway
- Hampton Transportation Center – 2 West Pembroke Avenue Hampton, VA 23669
- Route 60 and Old Courthouse Road
- Jefferson Avenue and Yorktown Road
- Harbor Park light rail station (176 spaces dedicated to patrons of The Tide) **Please note: Between April and September, The Tides will charge for parking up to two hours before game time on game days.**
- Ballentine/Broad Creek light rail station (105 spaces)
- Military Highway light rail station (232 spaces)
- Newtown Road light rail station (266 spaces)
- EVMC/Ft. Norfolk light rail station (458 spaces) **Please note: The park-and-ride only includes Lots 6 and 19 and will be open Monday-Thursday from 6:00 p.m. – 11:59 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. on Friday until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday.
- Court Street and Crawford
- Silverleaf Commuter Station – 4300 Commuter Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Indian River Road and Reon Drive
Parking is free. All Park and Rides are monitored by security officers. Cars may park for up to 24 hours. Cars left in lot for more than 24 hours, will be ticketed or towed.