Bike Racks are available on bus, light rail and ferry. Learn more about HRT amenities for bikers.
Businesses and Employers
If you need to provide your customers or employees with bus schedules or brochures on Commuter Checks, Commuter Van Leasing, the Guaranteed Ride Program Commuter Guide, or Successful Ridesharing, please call HRT Customer Service at 757-222-6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a route and schedule, click on the city you will be departing from.
Route Changes beginning May 20
- Route 3 will no longer provide service to Naval Station Norfolk.
- Route 29 will have schedule adjustments.
- Route 35 will be extended to Pleasure House Road & Shore Drive. The extension of the route to Pleasure House will provide connections with Routes 1, 22, 27 & 29. The route will also be extended to Atlantic Avenue & 2nd Street (Rudee Inlet) to connect with Routes 30 & 31. The frequency of service on Route 35 will increase to every 30-minutes. Service will be maintained to Arctic Avenue/19th Street and First Landing State Park.
- Route 104 will have schedule adjustments on Sunday.
- Route 112 will have schedule adjustments.
- Route 118 will no longer provide direct service to Langley Air Force Base. Langley will be serviced via N. Armistead Avenue. Route 118 will be extended to Boo Williams Sportsplex via N. Armistead Avenue.
- Route 918 will be eliminated due to low ridership.
- Route 919 will lose three morning trips departing Silverleaf Commuter Station at 5:00 a.m., 5:45 a.m. & 6:50 a.m. and one afternoon trip departing Naval Station Norfolk at 3:58 p.m. due to low ridership. The 5:20 a.m. trip will be changed to 5:10 a.m. Service to building LF18 will no longer be provided.
- Route 922 will no longer service building LF18.
- Route 966 will have a new morning trip departing Silverleaf Commuter Station at 5:20 a.m. and a new afternoon trip departing Newport News Shipyard (North Gate) at 3:50 p.m.
- Route 967 will lose the 5:30 p.m. trip departing Newport News Transit Center due to low ridership. The 5:00 p.m. trip departing Newport News Transit Center will be changed to 5:15 p.m.