Violating Homeland Security Rules
- Placing any obstruction or barrier on Light Rail guideways, doors or tracks.
- Making a false report of conduct on, the operation of, or a threat concerning any part of HRT’s transit system.
- Illegally operating transit equipment that is not intended for public use, or when it is not necessary in an emergency situation.
- Taking still, sound or motion picture recordings for commercial, training or educational purposes (exception of news coverage), without prior written authorization by HRT.
- Posting any advertisements, literature, signs, handouts, drawings or pictures without written authorization by HRT.
- Abandoning any vehicle or personal property on any part of the transit system.
- Entering the train attendant cab of any Light Rail vehicle without authorization.
- Crossing the yellow safety line while the bus is in motion, or while standing on the Light Rail station platforms.
- Trespassing on the transit system or entering any restricted area.