HRT Paratransit Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee was formed in 2002 and provides a communication link between the TDCHR, persons with disabilities who use or may use its services, and service providers to the disabled community on matters related to Paratransit service within HRT’s service area.
|Paratransit Advisory Commitee Membership|
|Newport News||Consumer||Alicia Griffin|
|Newport News||Consumer||Donald Fennell|
|Newport News||Provider||Sabrina Newman|
|Extra NN||Consumer||Troy Bowser|
|Virginia Beach||Consumer||Nancy Smith|
|Virginia Beach||Consumer||Mary Mathena|
|Virginia Beach||Provider||Joe Carvalho|
|Virginia Beach||Consumer||Heather Hornsby|
|TDCHR Liaison||Ex-Officio||Joe Paulus|
|TDCHR Liaison||Commissioner||Robert Harper|
**A “consumer” is an individual, or parent, guardian or caregiver of an individual, with a disability who is certified eligible for ADA paratransit services and has been using the paratransit services of the Commission during the past six months.
**A “provider” is an agency, organization, member jurisdiction, or company that has been providing services to persons with disabilities during the past six months.
To contact a Committee Member: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the Committee Member by name.
February 11, 2015, 509 E. 18th St., Norfolk, 1 p.m.
- April 8, 2015, 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1 p.m.
- June 10, 2015, 509 E. 18th St., Norfolk, 1 p.m.
- August 12, 2015, 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1 p.m.
- October 14, 2015, 509 E. 18th St., Norfolk, 1 p.m.
- December 9, 2015, 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1 p.m.
Here is the agenda for the February meeting:
- Agenda for 2-11-2015 Paratransit Advisory Committee
- Complaints and Commendations December and January
- Paratransit Certification Report 2-11-2015
- Dec 10 2014 Minutes final draft
For more information, please call (757) 222-6087 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
For alternative communication services, please contact Keith Johnson at 222-6100.